Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This creamy and delicious casserole is so easy to make. True comfort food..
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 lb angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- .In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter.
- Add the chicken, sour cream and soup.
- Cook just till heated and combined.
- Add cooked pasta to the chicken- soup mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put in a greased 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly.
This is a great recipe!! I didn't have mushrooms on hand so I used cream of mushroom soup. The only other addition was crushed croutons on top with the parmesan because my husband loves crunch!