Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great tasting, easy recipe that I make all of the time. I think it is vaguely adapted off of a Campbell's soup can. I like to put some basil on top before I put it into the oven. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles, uncooked
- Cook the spaghetti according to their package instructions; drain, but do not rinse.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix the hot spaghetti noodles into the bowl as well.
- Pour the bowl mixture into a casserole dish.
- Bake the dish at 375 for 30 minutes.
My husband, a picky eater, loved it. I usually can't get him to eat onion or zucchini. This was very easy to make. Thank you!
This has a wonderful flavor but it was a little too dry for me. Maybe next time I'll add a little more milk or sour cream. I will definately be making this again though. Thanks for posting!