Recipe by LAURIE
Great served with rice as a main course or use as appys with dipping sauce. Soak the skewers while the chicken is marinading to save time. These go very quickly on an indoor grill but are equally as good done outdoors. Cooking time includes marinading time.
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, mashed and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 lb chicken tenders (about 12)
- 12 wooden skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak skewers in water for about 20 minutes. Preheat grill indoor or outdoor.
- Mix mashed garlic with salt.
- Whisk garlic with soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, honey and vinegar.
- Pour into sealable plastic bag and add chicken tenders.
- Seal and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Shake bag to spread marinade to all parts of chicken tenders.
- Thread tenders on skewers.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.