Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great served with rice as a main course or use as appys with dipping sauce. Soak the skewers while the chicken is marinading to save time. These go very quickly on an indoor grill but are equally as good done outdoors. Cooking time includes marinading time.
- Soak skewers in water for about 20 minutes. Preheat grill indoor or outdoor.
- Mix mashed garlic with salt.
- Whisk garlic with soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, honey and vinegar.
- Pour into sealable plastic bag and add chicken tenders.
- Seal and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Shake bag to spread marinade to all parts of chicken tenders.
- Thread tenders on skewers.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Tasty sauce. Not too overpowering on the chicken. Marinated overnight. thanks!
Great recipe. I used my George Foreman because it was pouring down rain. The marinade was excellent. Thanks!
This was really good, it's great if you do the chicken on a foreman grill, then refridge overnight and chop up on a nice salad. Yum.