Great served with rice as a main course or use as appys with dipping sauce. Soak the skewers while the chicken is marinading to save time. These go very quickly on an indoor grill but are equally as good done outdoors. Cooking time includes marinading time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak skewers in water for about 20 minutes. Preheat grill indoor or outdoor.
- 2Mix mashed garlic with salt.
- 3Whisk garlic with soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, honey and vinegar.
- 4Pour into sealable plastic bag and add chicken tenders.
- 5Seal and marinate for 30 minutes.
- 6Shake bag to spread marinade to all parts of chicken tenders.
- 7Thread tenders on skewers.
- 8Grill for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Teriyaki Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.9
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 327.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar