Chicken thighs in an Asian marinade, served with rice noodles and sugar snap peas. From Nigella Kitchen 1x04 "Kitchen Tourist" http://bit.ly/i2uCNq
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a non-reactive dish, stir together sake, mirin, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and sesame oil. Add chicken pieces, toss, cover with plastic, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2Add noodles to salted boiling water and cook until done (they should be fully soft, not al dente like Italian pasta).
- 3While noodles cook, heat peanut oil in wok or large skillet over medium flame. Remove chicken from marinade and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Add marinade, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Add sugar snap peas to noodles.
- 5Transfer chicken pieces to a large piece of foil and fold to seal inches Turn up flame under sauce until it thickens to a glaze. Add chicken back to pan (with any accumulated juices) and toss to coat.
- 6Drain noodles and peas, and transfer to a serving dish. Pour chicken over the top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Teriyaki - Nigella Lawson
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.2
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 950.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 30.1 g