Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
A wonderful change from the ordinary chicken. Very easy to prepare. Marinate for 1-1/2 hours.
Make and share this Chicken Teriyaki recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix all marinade ingredients in shallow dish.
- Place chicken in marinade and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil chicken 5 inches from heat for about 15 minutes, turning and basting with marinade often.
I made this today for dinner and everyone LOVED it! So easy to prepare. I marinaded it ALL day and it was perfect! Thanks for a keeper!
This is so good!! Excellent blend of flavors. I will definitly make this one again. Thanks!
(A wonderful change from the ordinary chicken. Very easy to prepare.)I could not agree more. I broiled some tomatoes and portabello mushrooms with olive oil,garlic and pepper along with the chicken. Boy did it go fast. :o)Thank you for posting.