- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (4 chicken breasts)
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, pared and minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in nonstick baking pan.
- In 1-cup glass measure, combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Uncover chicken; bake 15 minutes; turn and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer, until cooked through.