Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 25 mins
Make and share this Chicken Teriyaki recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken in nonstick baking pan.
- In 1-cup glass measure, combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Uncover chicken; bake 15 minutes; turn and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer, until cooked through.
The simplest preparations are so often the best, and this proves it yet again. This was a big hit with my teenage son. Thanks for posting! Made for Bargain Basement Tag.