- 6 chicken thighs
for marinate sauce
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sake (Japanese wine)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the chicken with marinate sauce for more than 30 minutes.
- Drain the chicken after marinated (you have to keep this marinated sauce!). Heat the pan with oil and cook the chicken well.
- Simmer the rest of marinated sauce until it gets little bit thickened. Add cooked chicken and stir chicken well. Serve with rice.