1/2 Photos of Chicken Tenders With Peanut Butter Dip
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe comes, almost intact, from the Quick & Easy Meals 2010 Cooking with Paula Dean cookbook. Preparation time does not include the 1 hour needed for the tenders to marinate. This can be served as either an appetizer or a main course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup soy sauce, olive oil, salt & pepper, then add chicken tenders, cover & refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, peanut butter, the last 2 tablespoons of soy sauce & the teriyaki sauce.
- 3Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes or until it is smoking.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade & discard the marinade. Cook the tenders, turning once, for about 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- 5Garnish sauce with the chopped peanuts, if desired, & serve with the tenders.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tenders With Peanut Butter Dip
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 906.7
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 2936.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 58.1 g
- Protein 64.5 g