I copied this from my daughters clean eating magazine. I'm sure this is going to need salt...so feel free to add some unless you are really watching your sodium and/or really eating clean. :)
- Heat pan over med-high heat, spray with cooking spray.
- Add chicken tenders and season with pepper.
- Cook turning pieces half way through about 7 minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to low-med add garlic and saute.
- Then add vinegar, honey and chicken broth.
- Simmer scraping the bottom of the pan for 1 minute.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Mix all ingredients together and heat through.
- Garnish and serve.
I made a small portion of this for a light lunch with salad. We both felt it would taste great topping the salad, so we did! This is very flavorful, with an Asian flair. I did add some chopped green onion, and next time will probably add some toasted sesame seeds too. Thanks for sharing a keeper recipe!
These were okay, but probably wouldn't make again. They are quick and easy.
For very few fat and calories, this was an excellent meal! I did add a little bit of salt. I loved the combination of balsamic with the honey. Yum!!! I think these tenders would be great served over rice or a salad. Thank you!