1/4 Photos of Chicken Tenders With Balsamic Vinegar Glaze - Clean Eating
I copied this from my daughters clean eating magazine. I'm sure this is going to need salt...so feel free to add some unless you are really watching your sodium and/or really eating clean. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat pan over med-high heat, spray with cooking spray.
- 2Add chicken tenders and season with pepper.
- 3Cook turning pieces half way through about 7 minutes.
- 4Remove and set aside.
- 5Reduce the heat to low-med add garlic and saute.
- 6Then add vinegar, honey and chicken broth.
- 7Simmer scraping the bottom of the pan for 1 minute.
- 8Return chicken to pan.
- 9Mix all ingredients together and heat through.
- 10Garnish and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tenders With Balsamic Vinegar Glaze - Clean Eating
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.9
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 148.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 18.4 g