Recipe by teresas
I copied this from my daughters clean eating magazine. I'm sure this is going to need salt...so feel free to add some unless you are really watching your sodium and/or really eating clean. :)
Top Review by 2Bleu
I made a small portion of this for a light lunch with salad. We both felt it would taste great topping the salad, so we did! This is very flavorful, with an Asian flair. I did add some chopped green onion, and next time will probably add some toasted sesame seeds too. Thanks for sharing a keeper recipe!
- cooking spray
- 12 ounces chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- fresh parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat pan over med-high heat, spray with cooking spray.
- Add chicken tenders and season with pepper.
- Cook turning pieces half way through about 7 minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to low-med add garlic and saute.
- Then add vinegar, honey and chicken broth.
- Simmer scraping the bottom of the pan for 1 minute.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Mix all ingredients together and heat through.
- Garnish and serve.