Chicken Tenders With Apricots and Sauteed Spinach
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon salt and red pepper flakes.
- Place chicken and breadcrumbs in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake to coat. Add chicken to pan; cook 2-1/2 minutes on each side or until done.
- Drain apricots in a colander over a bowl; reserve 1/2 cup liquid. Add apricot halves and 1/2 cup reserved liquid to pan; cover and cook 3 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- Wipe pan with paper towels. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, onion powder and spinach; cook 3 minutes or until spinach is slightly wilted.
- Serve spinach with chicken and apricots.