Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yumm I really felt like I was getting away with something when I had these with my WW frenchries!) serving size is 3 chicken fingers and 1 1/2 tbsps barbeque sauce.
- pre heat oven to 450.
- place a large baking sheet in the oven to preheat.
- in a shallow dish, whisk together mustard and buttermilk.
- place breadcrumbs in a seperate dish.
- dip chicken in mustard mixture then into bread crumb mixture.
- remove the hot baking sheet from oven and coat with cooking spray.
- place chicken on baking sheet and bake 6 minutes, flip and bake until golden and all the way cooked, about another 6 minutes.
- serve the chicken tenders with barbeque sauce.