Yumm I really felt like I was getting away with something when I had these with my WW frenchries!) serving size is 3 chicken fingers and 1 1/2 tbsps barbeque sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre heat oven to 450.
- 2place a large baking sheet in the oven to preheat.
- 3in a shallow dish, whisk together mustard and buttermilk.
- 4place breadcrumbs in a seperate dish.
- 5dip chicken in mustard mixture then into bread crumb mixture.
- 6remove the hot baking sheet from oven and coat with cooking spray.
- 7place chicken on baking sheet and bake 6 minutes, flip and bake until golden and all the way cooked, about another 6 minutes.
- 8serve the chicken tenders with barbeque sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tenders (w W 4 Pts)
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.9 mg
- Sodium 496.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 26.2 g