Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are very tasty very moist and quite spicy and very easy ,I buy the jerk seasoning online a the the Spcie house in Chicago really good spices
- 8 chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon caribbean jerk seasoning
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup japanese panko breadcrumbs
- mix mayo, seasoning and soy sauce.
- dry chicken tenders with paper towels.
- dip tenders in the mayo mixture.
- roll in the crumbs.
- place on cookie sheet that has been sprayed with pam.
- bake at 425 for ten minutes then flip and cook 10 more minutes.