Chef susan from Sandpoint,Idaho's Note:
These are very tasty very moist and quite spicy and very easy ,I buy the jerk seasoning online a the the Spcie house in Chicago really good spices
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix mayo, seasoning and soy sauce.
- 2dry chicken tenders with paper towels.
- 3dip tenders in the mayo mixture.
- 4roll in the crumbs.
- 5place on cookie sheet that has been sprayed with pam.
- 6bake at 425 for ten minutes then flip and cook 10 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tenders "spicy Jerks"
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 1209.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caribbean jerk seasoning