Recipe by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Chicken tenders you make at home.
Top Review by breezermom
Super easy, and super good! I think I might switch it up a bit and used ranch potato chips instead of barbecue. This time I used the barbecue chips, and dipped in ranch....next time I'll use ranch potato chips, and dip in barbecue sauce! There will definitely be a next time....they are so quick to make, and moist and juicy! Thanks for sharing, Andi. Made for I Recommend Tag.
- 1 egg (can use just egg, white, I do)
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups barbecue potato chips, crushed
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast, boned, skinless (cut into 1/2 inch cubes)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In one bowl, whisk together egg, milk, optional Tabasco Sauce, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Place potato chips in another bowl, and crush thoroughly.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, the roll in chips, carefully.
- Put chicken bits on a single layered greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-13 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with Barbecue sauce, or creamy horseradish sauce.