1/7 Photos of Chicken Tenders
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
Chicken tenders you make at home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In one bowl, whisk together egg, milk, optional Tabasco Sauce, paprika, and garlic powder.
- 3Place potato chips in another bowl, and crush thoroughly.
- 4Dip chicken in egg mixture, the roll in chips, carefully.
- 5Put chicken bits on a single layered greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-13 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with Barbecue sauce, or creamy horseradish sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.0
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.9 mg
- Sodium 56.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
barbecue potato chips