Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chicken tenders you make at home.
- 1 egg (can use just egg, white, I do)
- 29.58 ml nonfat milk
- 0.59 ml Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 946.36 ml barbecue potato chips, crushed
- 226.79 g chicken breast, boned, skinless (cut into 1/2 inch cubes)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In one bowl, whisk together egg, milk, optional Tabasco Sauce, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Place potato chips in another bowl, and crush thoroughly.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, the roll in chips, carefully.
- Put chicken bits on a single layered greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-13 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with Barbecue sauce, or creamy horseradish sauce.
Super easy, and super good! I think I might switch it up a bit and used ranch potato chips instead of barbecue. This time I used the barbecue chips, and dipped in ranch....next time I'll use ranch potato chips, and dip in barbecue sauce! There will definitely be a next time....they are so quick to make, and moist and juicy! Thanks for sharing, Andi. Made for I Recommend Tag.
Fantastic! I saw this recipe on Taste of Home.. (similar)... it was just the egg wash and the barbecue chips. I had to try them. I mixed some ranch dressing with a little barbecue sauce for the dipping sauce. This is a keeper for sure.
These are wonderfully spiced, fun little bites of chicken! The coating really works on the bite-size pieces. I served with a sweet honey bbq, which we really enjoyed. Thank you for sharing, Andi!