Chicken tenders you make at home.
Make and share this Chicken Tenders recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In one bowl, whisk together egg, milk, optional Tabasco Sauce, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Place potato chips in another bowl, and crush thoroughly.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, the roll in chips, carefully.
- Put chicken bits on a single layered greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-13 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with Barbecue sauce, or creamy horseradish sauce.