1/1 Photo of Chicken Tater Bake
The Daycare Lady's Note:
Please everyone in the family with this warm and comforting dish that tastes like a chicken potpie with a Tater Tot crust!—Fran Allen of St. Louis, Missouri From Quick Cooking 2009
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Remove from the heat; stir in the chicken, peas and carrots, and 1 cup cheese.
- 2Transfer to two greased 8-in. square baking dishes. Top with Tater Tots; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 3Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the remaining casserole at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through.
- 4To use frozen casserole: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before baking (do not thaw). Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours or until heated through. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tater Bake
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.9
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 842.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: