Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Light and tasty chicken salad, great for dieting and high in protein and essential fats. Portion this out to suit your lifestyle.
- 200 g skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄4 cup cannellini beans, drained and washed
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 mango, sliced
- 50 g Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 avocado, sliced
- lemon juice or orange juice
- salt and pepper
- Line a backing tray with baking paper,
- Bake the chicken breast in the over, with a sprinkle of tarragon, turn two times and let bake for at least 30 minutes, until cooked through.
- Mix all the vegetable items together.
- Once chickeb is cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool slightly, then cut into thin slices and serve over the salad mix.
- Squeeze some lemon or orange juice over the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper.