Always looking for delicious ways to cut back on calories and fat. This recipe fits the bill- and is super tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350.
- 2Cut chicken into cubes or slices.
- 3Combine with soy sauce and lemon juice and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- 4Place garlic and sesame oil in microwavable bowl (or glass measuring cup) and microwave for 1 minute on high.
- 5In 1 quart casserole dish, combine oil and garlic with chicken marinade. Add tarragon and pepper and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- 6Serve with a nice brown rice and green salad. Yum!
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tarragon Light
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.8
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 575.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 25.2 g