Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Always looking for delicious ways to cut back on calories and fat. This recipe fits the bill- and is super tasty!
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Cut chicken into cubes or slices.
- Combine with soy sauce and lemon juice and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Place garlic and sesame oil in microwavable bowl (or glass measuring cup) and microwave for 1 minute on high.
- In 1 quart casserole dish, combine oil and garlic with chicken marinade. Add tarragon and pepper and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with a nice brown rice and green salad. Yum!