Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love chicken and tarragon together. This is so easy to put together and sooo good. This can easily be halved.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cream, tarragon and pepper.
- Stir in the linguine and the chicken.
- Transfer to an ungreased 4-qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesa cheese and paprika if desired.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
I love this recipe! My husband is kinda picky about food that doesn't "look like" something his mom made when he was a kid and this one won him over!