Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love chicken and tarragon together. This is so easy to put together and sooo good. This can easily be halved.
- 2 (609.51 g) can cream of chicken soup
- 473.18 ml half-and-half cream
- 19.71 ml dried tarragon
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 453.59 g package linguine or 453.59 g package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1419.54 ml cubed cooked chicken
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- paprika (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cream, tarragon and pepper.
- Stir in the linguine and the chicken.
- Transfer to an ungreased 4-qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesa cheese and paprika if desired.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
I love this recipe! My husband is kinda picky about food that doesn't "look like" something his mom made when he was a kid and this one won him over!