Recipe by pines506
I love chicken and tarragon together. This is so easy to put together and sooo good. This can easily be halved.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 4 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine or 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 6 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cream, tarragon and pepper.
- Stir in the linguine and the chicken.
- Transfer to an ungreased 4-qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesa cheese and paprika if desired.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.