- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 -4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Combine wine, tarragon and garlic.
- Add chicken to wine mixture and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- You may also marinate the chicken overnight in the refrigerator.
- Place chicken pieces in a greased baking dish.
- Pour marinade over chicken.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Add a light sprinkling of paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until done.