Recipe by Sstewart234
This is my moms recipe... and these things are GOOD!!!!! The ingredients are simple but they taste amazing.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
These were really good and easy to put together. I used Pace Picante sauce and about 1/2 the amount of green onions since my DS's aren't fans. I liked that there was not a ton of filling in the taquitos; my 1yr DS is still getting used to meat textures so a little at a time is perfect. Made for I Recommend Tag.
- 2 cups shredded chicken (fine)
- 2⁄3 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 32 corn tortillas
- vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken, picante, onion and cumin. Mix well.
- Heat the tortilla in oil and drain on paper towels.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of chicken mix and 1 tablespoon of cheese down the center of each tortilla. Roll tightly.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400 for about 18-20 minutes or until crisp.