Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this receipe from an old little cook-book that use to belong to my mom. It was called "Man-pleasing Recipes". Anyone remember??? Well this receipe certainly pleased all the men in our family!! My father and 2 brothers just loved this, served with rice, or pasta, but rice was their preference, and a crispy salad on the side. I hope your men will enjoy as much as mine do.
- Roll the chicken in the combined flour, salt, pepper. Brown in the margarine on both side, till nice and golden.
- Now add in the onions and the garlic and saute till transparent.
- You may now add in the remaining ingredients, bring to a boil. then cover and reduce heat let simmer for about 35 minute or till its cooked.
- Serve chicken and sauce all the way around a platter of rice of pasta.
- Sprinkle parsley over the chicken, and serve with a crispy salad.
I have been making this with the exception of garlic for years and it is always a great meal Usually serve with rice . Hope you try this !