Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An interesting dip I used to make quite a bit, back when I kept instant coffee powder on hand. Good with green pepper squares, carrot sticks, potato chips, pretzels or crackers.
- 1 (5 ounce) can Underwood chicken spread
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- paprika (optional)
- Combine chicken through lemon juice in a medium bowl and stir lightly until well blended.
- Chill several hours.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.