- 3 chicken breasts, cubed
- rosemary, ground
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 g lettuce or 100 g other green salad
- 100 g rucola
- 2 cups celery, grated
- 1 apple, big grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 200 ml yoghurt, plain
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamico vinegar, white Garlic ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tangerines, peeled
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix chicken, salt, pepper, cornstarch and rosemary together.
- Heat the olive oil and fry the chicken until through.
- Arrange the green salad and the rucola in single plates.
- Mix celery with apple and add the lemon juice.
- Prepare the dressing mixing yoghurt, mustard, vinegar, spices and the salt in another bowl.
- Arrange the celery mix and the chicken on the salad.
- Right before serving add salad dressing, tangerines and seeds.