Cook2 hrs 30 mins
Saved from local paper, yes, TRUE! When first saw, it JUMPED out at me too! THEN I made it, entertaining one night, Compliments galore after each and every bite! Varied original recipe, as I do, HOPE you will take pleasure in making it too!
- Mix Yogurt, Tandoori Paste, Ginger and Garlic in a bowl.
- Marinade Chicken Breasts for a MINIMUM of 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees C and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- ***NOTE:Remove any excess marinade before baking or it will burn!
- Combine Dice Apricots (I like them finely diced) with Passionfruit Pulp and ADD 2 Tablespoons of Fruit Chutney.
- Mix well.
- Drizzle Chutney Sauce over chicken and ENJOY!