1/2 Photos of Chicken Tandoori With Passionfruit and Apricot Chutney
2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Saved from local paper, yes, TRUE! When first saw, it JUMPED out at me too! THEN I made it, entertaining one night, Compliments galore after each and every bite! Varied original recipe, as I do, HOPE you will take pleasure in making it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Yogurt, Tandoori Paste, Ginger and Garlic in a bowl.
- 2Marinade Chicken Breasts for a MINIMUM of 2 hours or overnight.
- 3Heat oven to 180 degrees C and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- 4***NOTE:Remove any excess marinade before baking or it will burn!
- 6Combine Dice Apricots (I like them finely diced) with Passionfruit Pulp and ADD 2 Tablespoons of Fruit Chutney.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Drizzle Chutney Sauce over chicken and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tandoori With Passionfruit and Apricot Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.7
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 102.5 mg
- Sodium 156.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: