Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Recipe+ Mini Munchies feature. I love doing mini pizza as it is one way I can get vegies into my vegie hating DM and also a good way to use up bits and pieces. Personally I prefer to cook my pizzas on a rack so the air can circulate all around them and I find I get a crispier result. NOTE - HAVE NOT allowed for 1 hour marination time in the times.
- 400 g chicken tenderloins
- 1⁄4 cup tandoori paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt (natural)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 (75 g) naan bread
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 red capsicum (small finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons raisins (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1⁄3 cup cheese (grated tasty or cheddar)
- 1⁄4 cup coriander (leaves)
- Preheat oven to 220c(200C fan forced).
- Grease 2 baking trays.
- Combine chicken, tandoori paste, juice and half the yogurt in a medium bowl and cover with plastic food wrap and chill for 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat and cook chicken for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until cooked and then remove from pan and cool slightly and slice thickly.
- Place naan bread on prepared trays and spread with chutney and then top with chicken, capsicum, raisins, almonds and cheese and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until bases are crisp.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve topped with remaining yogurt.