Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the sandwich of choice for our picnics...it's nice served along with a nice chilled glass of white wine on a hot summer day!
- 1 loaf focaccia bread
- 2 cups cooked chicken, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green grape
- 1⁄8 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tandoori spice mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- swiss cheese
- Cut prepared Foccacia bread horizontally in half. Place sliced pieces of swiss cheese on one half.
- Mix together cooked chicken, sliced green grapes, almonds, tandoori seasoning* curry powder, and mayonnaise. Stir ingredients together and spread mixture over the swiss cheese on the foccacia bread. Put bread together and slice to serve.
- *You can purchase tandoori seasoning in the grocery store, however if you have left over tandoori chicken you can use that instead and omit the powder. You can also adjust the flavor of this sandwich by increasing the tandoori spice or curry powder to taste.