Recipe by TheSimpleLife
This is so easy and a great way to use up leftover chicken. However, this dish is so good, I have cooked the chicken many times strictly for this purpose!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tamales
- 3 -4 cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 8 ounces Cheese Whiz
Directions See How It's Made
- Unwrap 2 cans of tamales, and any sauce from the can, and place into a greased deep casserole dish.
- Top with 3-4 cooked, sliced chicken breasts.
- Pour over mix of Cream Mushroom soup, sour cream, creamed corn, and small jar Cheese Whiz.
- Cover, and bake 350 degrees for 20 minute.