This is so easy and a great way to use up leftover chicken. However, this dish is so good, I have cooked the chicken many times strictly for this purpose!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unwrap 2 cans of tamales, and any sauce from the can, and place into a greased deep casserole dish.
- 2Top with 3-4 cooked, sliced chicken breasts.
- 3Pour over mix of Cream Mushroom soup, sour cream, creamed corn, and small jar Cheese Whiz.
- 4Cover, and bake 350 degrees for 20 minute.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tamale Bake
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.8
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 103.6 mg
- Sodium 1845.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 31.3 g