Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Don't know what to do with leftover chicken? It's taco night!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red seedless grapes, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 red onion, chopped fine
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped (or more to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 12 taco shells
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken, cooked and shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine grapes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Place taco shells on a baking sheet and heat in oven for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Warm chicken by placing in the microwave for 30 seconds; stir in 1/2 cup of the grape salsa.
- To serve, divide chicken among taco shells and top with grape salsa.