1/1 Photo of Chicken Tacos With Pineapple Pico De Gallo
weekend cooker's Note:
Light and tasty recipe. The pineapple and mango burst with flavor to these tacos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic seasoning, blend
- 8 (6 inch) warmed tortillas
- 1For pico de gallo, in a small bowl, combine the pineapple, mango, cilantro, onion, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, and set aside.
- 2In a large nonstick skillet, coated with cooking spray, cook and stir the chicken, cumin, seasoning blend, and the remaining salt, until heated through.
- 3Spoon 1/4 cup onto each tortilla, and fold in sides.
- 4Serve with pico de gallo.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tacos With Pineapple Pico De Gallo
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.0
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 1021.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: