- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken stock
- 1 1⁄2 cups mild salsa
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 8 tortillas
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan bring stock and salsa to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add chicken and simmer covered until tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken from pan, cook and shred.
- Reserve cooking liquid.
- Place chicken in bowl and add enough reserved liquid to keep the chicken moist.
- Fill shells with chicken and top with remaining ingredients.