Recipe by Sordia
I was taught this recipe by my mother-n-law and it is just good as she makes it. Even though its says chicken tacos, I fry my corn tortillas like a tostada. I make two batches because not everyone in my family likes onions and tomatoes.
- 10 lbs chicken leg quarters
- 1 -2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 -2 onion (diced)
- 1 -2 lb sour cream
- 1 -2 avocado (cut up)
- 8 ounces mild cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 10 corn tortillas
- 8 ounces oil (Any kind)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the chicken until the meat is coming off the bone.
- After chicken is cooled, take off all the chicken off the bone and put in a bowl.
- Mix chicken, tomatoes, onions, avocados, and cheese together (you do not have to use onions and tomatoes).
- Once that is all mixed up then mix in the sour cream (as much as you like until it is all covered and looks creamy).
- Put oil in pan and fry the corn tortillas like a tostada (flat), make as many as you want.