- 78.07 ml olive oil or 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley or 4.92 ml dried parsley flakes, minced
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 pounds)
- 6 (48 inch) flour tortillas or 6 (48 inch) taco shells, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Seal or cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Cut into thin strips; serve in tortillas or taco shells with desired toppings.