- 1⁄3 cup olive oil or 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 pounds)
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas or 6 (8 inch) taco shells, warmed
- In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Seal or cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Cut into thin strips; serve in tortillas or taco shells with desired toppings.