1/1 Photo of Chicken Tacos
8 hrs 40 mins
8 hrs 30 mins
*Needs to marinate 8 hours or overnite* I haven't seen a Chicken Taco recipe quite like this posted, so I thought I'd share. I found this while searching for diabetic recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup olive oil or 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 pounds)
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas or 6 (8 inch) taco shells, warmed
- 1In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- 2Add chicken and turn to coat.
- 3Seal or cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Drain and discard marinade.
- 4Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- 5Cut into thin strips; serve in tortillas or taco shells with desired toppings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.8
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 449.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 21.6 g