Recipe by Lyman8
Great if you have a busy day.
Top Review by lovindisney
Fantastic!!! Seriously, this will now be put into regular dinner menu rotation. So easy and so yummy! We used it for soft tacos, but it would also be perfect filling for a chicken burrito. It doesn't get any easier - a must try!
- 4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 -8 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in greased 3 1/2 to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Pour salsa over the top.
- Cover and cook on high heat 6-8 hours or on low heat 10-12 hours.
- During last hour of cooking, stir in sour cream.
- Shred chicken by pulling apart with two forks.
- Fold inside warm flour tortillas with lettuce and grated cheddar cheese.