Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Great if you have a busy day.
Make and share this Chicken Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken in greased 3 1/2 to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Pour salsa over the top.
- Cover and cook on high heat 6-8 hours or on low heat 10-12 hours.
- During last hour of cooking, stir in sour cream.
- Shred chicken by pulling apart with two forks.
- Fold inside warm flour tortillas with lettuce and grated cheddar cheese.
Fantastic!!! Seriously, this will now be put into regular dinner menu rotation. So easy and so yummy! We used it for soft tacos, but it would also be perfect filling for a chicken burrito. It doesn't get any easier - a must try!
The favor was Amazing! It was a little runny, but I think I might just need to play with it. My husban LOVED it!
My son is a super picky boy but once he tried this he LOVED it. The rest of my family enjoyed as well. Super easy dish. I browned my thawed chicken in a skillet, added the salsa to heat through while I shredded the chicken in the skillet, stirred in sour cream and done in under 30 minutes.