Recipe by Tish
Wraps, wraps, wraps. So many of them can be frozen and used for a quick lunck, snack, or lite dinner. You may want to play with the ingredients but this is what I've come up with so far!
Top Review by Crafty Tagz
These are SO good. I wrap them up like burritos. We call them chicken/rice burritos....wraps sound too healthy for the DH. I have made large batches twice now and they are all gone. I use whole grain tortillas and brown rice to make it a bit on the healthier side. I add hot sauce to mine when I eat them because I need more of a kick....but they are perfect for DH as is.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups salsa (any heat you like)
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning mix
- 4 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 8 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)