Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great low-fat soup that can be made any which way you choose! Really simple, really fast, and really good!
- 12 ounces chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-salt-added corn
- 3 ounces quinoa
- Cook the chicken breast however you choose; I have boiled them in the chicken broth and then shredded them.
- Add all ingredients to a stockpot (DON'T drain the cans of beans, tomatoes, or corn! The liquids make the soup).
- Simmer the soup for 20-25 minutes, then enjoy! You can top with shredded cheese and crushed tortilla chips. I have also used ground turkey in place of the chicken.