Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this from a friend of mine. We are both dieting and this has a great taste without alot of fat.
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (11 ounce) canned corn niblets
- 2 (6 ounce) cans chicken breasts
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican-style tomatoes
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packets taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot and simmer. Do not drain any of the ingredients.
- Cook until heated through.
- (Optional)Serve with fat free cheese and baked tortilla chips.