Sooz Cooks's Note:
Trying to reduce sugar carbs and still have a great salad. The dressing for this is slightly spicy and delicious! If you can afford the carbs you can toss in a 15 oz can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon minced pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- jalapeno juice, from the pickled jalapenos if desired to thin dressing a bit and add extra spice, about 1 teaspoon
- 0.5 (12 1/2 ounce) cool ranch Doritos (crushed)
- 1Grill chicken until no longer pink. Remove from heat and slice.
- 2Place dressing ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until blended. Chill until ready to serve.
- 3In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients.
- 4Add chicken.
- 5Add dressing and toss well to mix.
- 6Add Doritos to salad (or serve on the side to minimize carbs).
- 7Toss and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Taco Salad With Mexi-Ranch Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.5
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 76.3 mg
- Sodium 792.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 20.9 g