Recipe by ddhowled
Great alternative to the regular old ground beef taco salad. Fajita chicken strips, bell peppers and sweet onions add a ton of flavor to this quick, spicy dish.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 (18 ounce) bagfajita chicken strips
- 1 orange bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 medium sweet onion (thinly sliced)
- 3⁄4 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning (I use cavenders)
- 3⁄4 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- 1 large diced tomato
- 1 (24 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, saute chicken, peppers and onions in cooking oil (approximately 8 to 10 minutes ).
- Divide tortilla chips on four plates.
- Top chips with shredded lettuce.
- Top lettuce with chicken mixture and diced tomatoes.
- Top tomatoes and chicken with salsa, cheese, and sour cream.