Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from 4 Hour Body Diet: Quick & Delicious 4 Hour Body Recipes You Are Sure To Love!
- 9 ounces pre-cooked chicken, chopped into cubes
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup lentils, pre-soaked
- 1 ounce mccormick taco seasoning
- shredded lettuce
- black olives
- green onion
- In a large saute pan, brown the chicken cubes in some oil. Add the beans and lentils. Stir. Cover with water and stir in taco seasoning mix. Bring to a boil, then simmer until it thickens to your desired consistency (we simmered it a long time to make it really thick).
- Build your salad! In each bowl, layer: A handful of lettuce. A couple of scoops of chicken taco mix. Add or delete the following to taste: Green onions, Chopped black olives, Avocado, Chopped tomatoes, Salsa, and Jalapono.