- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips (1 lb.)
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip, divided
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- COOK chicken in 2 tablespoons of the dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium.
- STIR in remaining dressing, the tomato and seasoning mix. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- PLACE chips on large serving platter; top with layers of lettuce, chicken mixture, cheese, olives and onions.