1/1 Photo of Chicken Taco Rice
Wonderful quick meal. Originally found on the back of a Minute-Rice box. Can e served with warm tortillas, chips, salsa, chile con queso or sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- 2Satue chicken in oil in a dutch oven or other large pot until lightly browned.
- 3Add chicken broth, tomato sauce and Taco seasoning mix to pot, stir to combine.
- 4Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium.
- 5Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6Add corn and pepper, increase heat and return to a boil.
- 7Add uncooked rice and reduce heat.
- 8Cover and simmer approximately 10 minutes or until it reaches your desired consistency.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Taco Rice
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 688.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 32.9 g