Prep 15 mins
Cook 29 mins
My husband made this up, we loved it!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- taco seasoning
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup prepared taco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup lettuce, shredded
- Coat chicken in taco seasoning and grill or pan cook. Cut into small pieces.
- Chop vegetables.
- Spread taco sauce on pizza shell.
- Top with the two cheeses and crushed tortilla chips. Add chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Take out of the oven and top with vegetables. Serve.