Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted in response to a request. Prep/cook time does not include chilling.
Make and share this Chicken Taco Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces pasta, uncooked (bowtie or spiral)
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 3⁄4 cup medium chunky salsa
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced pitted black olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked, cut into strips
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Mix dressing, seasoning and salsa in large bowl. Add drained pasta and all remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled.