Recipe by Impera_Magna
Posted in response to a request. Prep/cook time does not include chilling.
Top Review by Neta
I substituted grilled chicken as I needed to use up the leftovers and added even more cheese as a garnish (we like our cheese, LOL). We thought the taco seasoning was too strong, so I did add more salsa. I'll be making this again, but for our personal preference I'll use less of the taco seasoning.
- 12 ounces pasta, uncooked (bowtie or spiral)
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 3⁄4 cup medium chunky salsa
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced pitted black olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked, cut into strips