Posted in response to a request. Prep/cook time does not include chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces pasta, uncooked (bowtie or spiral)
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup medium chunky salsa
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced pitted black olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked, cut into strips
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package.
- 2Mix dressing, seasoning and salsa in large bowl. Add drained pasta and all remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- 3Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Taco Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.5
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 464.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 38.8 g