Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick one-dish meal, good for weeknights. I can't seem to remember where this originated from.
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken and garlic in oil for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Whisk in the cream and taco seasoning until well blended. Cook and stir until heated through (do not boil).
- Stir in Parmesan cheese. Drain pasta and toss with chicken mixture.
This dish was ok but it is missing something. I also added additional taco seasoning and it still seemed rather bland. I don't think I will make this again.